Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Max


When I was doing my rescue from home, one of my favorite kitties was "MAX". He is the same age as Ginger, as they were from different litters, but were kittens raised together. He was a beauty and was with our family for about 8 years. My son actually rescued him from a trailer park where the owners were not taking care of him, he was not neutered and was in pretty bad shape. After we visited the vet, had him neutered and gave him the love he wanted he turned out to be a very handsome boy.
Right before Hurricane Katrina (we lived right outside New Orleans), one of the vets we used told me she knew someone that was searching for a white cat, but really wanted to get two so it would have company. I had another sweetie girl "Mimi", (gray and white) and they were pals and I interviewed the person wanting to adopt, she fell in love with them both and offered them a home.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voltar Avançar Inicio
 

Topo